Saturday, October 1, 2011

BP_2 iGoogle PLE

I have used iGoogle before but never as a home screen for everything I access on the Internet. Because I teach so many different educational technology devices, applications, Web/Internet activities I have always opened multiple browser windows. I have multiple emails in which some of them work better in one browser over another and I often forget URL addresses when going from one activity to another. I never saw the value of iGoogle until now. Organizing the pages was easier than the instructions directed. I can't wait to begin to use the pages for my day to day admin. I will probably never use the Google Calendar since I use iCalendar on my Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Nonetheless, I will put iGoogle through its paces.

iGoogle Home

iGoogle FSO/AR Page



iGoogle ETC Page

iGoogle AR Page


No comments:

Post a Comment