Saturday, October 8, 2011

PE_2 iMovie

Because I have a pretty good working knowledge of iMovie I wanted to create something or use a feature that I had not used before. The marking feature of iMovie caught my attention. I had created videos that changed scenes with the beat of music but I did it the hard way, i.e., I placed pictures by listening over and over to the background music while attempting to place pictures at the exact beat of the music and used trial and error to determine how long to display that picture. I have seen the light...or is that I have heard the music? Nonetheless, I now understand how to use beat markers. So here goes.

I used photos that I use to instruct teachers on how to use Windows Movie Maker. The teacher would model a Science project that a Middle School student might have on erosion. I used music from Garageband and used the Beat Marker feature to match music with photo changes...I really can chew bubble gum and walk at the same time. The beats may be a little off at two points.


No comments:

Post a Comment