Saturday, October 15, 2011

PE_5 Myna & Podbean

I feel as though I have a hang of Myna now. I'm ready to do my podcast recording and record my steps for tutorials. I developed a script using the topic of podcasting as the subject. In this way I can "kill that same bird" with another stone. Pun intended! So as you view this post you will learn:
  • how to use Myna (http://www.aviary.com/tool/myna) to create a podcast
  • how to create and add music to your podcast
  • how to upload your podcast to http://www.podbean.com
  • how to make your podcasting easier
The videos below will take you through each step of the podcast production process.
Instructions: To view the video title select the icon from the list beneath the screenshot below. Select "Full Screen" for best viewing. Depending on the speed of your computer and your Internet connection allow time for the video to buffer.

 Myna Tutorials

Loading
Loading Viddler Videos

    Powered By Viddler


    No comments:

    Post a Comment